September 14, 2007

Starter made

Category: Bitter 5 — Josh @ 9:01 pm

I made the starter for an ESB tonight. I have about 1.75L After boiling for 15 mins with a few cascade hops flowers. I added a teaspoon of Yeast nutrient with this starter. As usual, I am using my air pump with the 2 micron airstone and the Hepa filter as I did with Bitter V.

I will have to remember to shake up the yeast pack better next time. After pouring into my 2L starter bottle there was some yeast clumps left stuck at the bottom of the yeast pack.

No Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. | TrackBack URI

Leave a comment

XHTML ( You can use these tags):
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong> .